2.18.2013

The world in Black and White

For everyone that thinks tie dye is always a matter of rainbow colours, I can assure you: this point of view is wrong. Tie dye doesn't necessarily have to have this blotchy-patchy look of the 70's but can contain of fine patterns, that  enrich your fantasy.


I have recently published a sneak peak of the new series of knee high socks I did on Facebook. Soon after I was at an art event and received a lovely "review" of my work quoting that the design looks like muscles and nerves..... funny enough I often compared it with an x-ray mself, I was very touched and proud that my work triggers thoughts of interpretation.


So, as you can see tie dye and black/white are no enemies.
They can add something to one another.
Cheers, good night.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.