4.24.2012

Over and Out


 

Over and Out or Opposite sex 

What happens if:

• any physical prove for emotion is absent and sex is re- placed with building an artificial reality, a composed conviction without superior evidence of truth?
• the ability of detecting the genuine truth is replaced with creating a script in your head about what you think is going on?


Without a slight indication of that or an functioning instinct, a behavioural set of patterns triggers both sides to interact in a destructive way.
The so called “love life” ceased to exist. 


John Maus from “Just wait till next year”
I long for you I long for you
I hate you
I feel stupid whenever you’re around
You humiliate my soul
I cut up all my fingers just to touch you
I wonder what you’re thinking of me now

I am a fucking maniac 






PHOTOGRAPHER _ DOMINIK GEIGER
ART PRODUCTION _ PETRA KRÄUTNER
STYLING _ ANGIE SHAHIRA POHL
CLOTHES _ PEBELLE
MODELS _ JENNIFER FASCHING &MATTEO PATTI





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.