11.14.2011

Foam Amsterdam presents new talents



FOAM Amsterdam presents the future of the photography museum "What's next?" between 5th of Nov and 7th of Dez.
"Four concepts, four guest curators, four visionary presentations and one museum in which they all come together."

Amongst the guest curators is Jefferson Hack, founder of the edgy british magazine Dazed&Confused, that is well worth checking out if you don't know it yet.
His presentation is titled "Photography as image" and shows two large scale-sculptures entitled "mother sculpture" and "rise sculpture"- the first one to represent work of photographers that have worked with his magazine for years. The other one to present new talent.

And I am so happy that my London based friend Alexa is amongst those "new talents" and that I could see her face when she found out, which luckily happend during my stay in London.

So if you live close by or pay a visit to that wonderful city you should defintely pass by the museum and take a look at it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.