11.20.2011

Blitz



As usual London's ahead.
And so, in August to be precise, the first Vintage department store, BLITZ, opened it's doors to the public.
And how I was surprised to see my ex-boss, John Howlin, beeing the mastermind of this unique project.

Spread up in 5 rooms you can shop for brands such as Alexander McQueen or Vivienne Westwood, check out the home accessoiries or furniture, flick through books or get a record you always wanted to have.
Or take a break in the Blitz Cafe, which serves you a premium espresso served from one half of a converted Fiat.

Check out their blog or go there directly!

Wie immer ist London uns voraus.
Und so hat, im August um genau zu sein, das erste Vintage Kaufhaus, BLITZ, seine Pforten geöffnet.
Und wie überrascht ich war zu sehen, dass mein Ex-Boss, John Howlin, der Mastermind hinter diesem einzigartigen Projekt ist.
Aufgeteilt auf 5 Räume kann man hier Marken wie Alexander McQueen orVivienne Westwood und andere Vintage Klamotten kaufen, die Wohnaccessoires und Möbel auskundschaften, durch Bücher blättern oder die ein-und andere Platte ergattern, die man schon immer wollte.
Oder auch eine Pause im Blitz Cafe machen, das einem leckeren Espresso aus der Hälfte eines umgebauten Fiats serviert.

Blog ansehen oder selbst hingehen lohnt sich!



Größere Kartenansicht

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.