9.25.2011

Outfit of the day

Mix 'n' match- oh how the graphic on the lady's trousers reminds me of my high school days.
The consequent use of black and white combined with wearing very oppsite patterns- a huge thumbs up for that lady- you should have seen her cute Bob- Hairstyle. I just didn't want to embarrass her peaceful ride on the underground by flashing right in her face.


Beliebiges Kombinieren- oh wie ich die Grafik auf der Hose dieser Dame liebe- es erinnert mich an meine Gymnasialtage.
Die konsequente Verwendung von Schwarz und Weiss kombiniert mit den sehr unterschiedlichen Mustern- Daumen hoch für diese Lady- und Ihr hättet mal ihren tollen Bob sehen sollen. Ich wollte ihr jedoch nicht ihre friedlichen Minuten in der U-Bahn mit Fotoblitzgewitter mitten ins Gesicht vermiesen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.