5.19.2011

Fancy!!! Pebelle tie dye tights

Wonderful London based curator Polly just recently posted her beloved Pebelle tights on Fancy.



This is how I stumbled across this page- how could I have missed that so far. This is a perfect source for me and the best place to show off my favourite items too.

I do collect unique vintage items and as I'm an active fleamarket-shopper since more or less 20(!) years now I have a reasonable collection at home.
The only problem: I do go out too rarely to be able to show all my items to the world - so why not show it to the www?
Alright, I know, this is kind of sad but I am a busy bee with a bad work/life balance (seamless), so without www I'd be lost.

So here's Fancy- check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.