5.26.2011

Agent Lover and Pebelle- the past and the present

Agentlover.com Teaser AND Pleaser from Agent Lover on Vimeo.



One of the first people that recognized my work and wanted to do an interview was Marie, the founder of the quirky blog AGENT LOVER .

This was two years ago and a lot has changed, but Marie and I are still in touch. Another reason to make my way back to Los Angeles at some point.
If you're interested in this old blurbs of mine go to the interview.

Yesterday I received a lovely email with images that show her rocking a pair of Pebelle tights matched with a stunning dress. Of course I want to share it with the rest of the world, so here she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.