4.26.2011

Sunny side up



A new shooting is coming up end of this week and it will include lots of skin and (hopefully) lots of sunshine.

Michele, the fotografer and I have tested our location on the first real hot day of this spring- it was also the opening day of Vienna's literally swimming pool- a ship docked in the center on town- including a fantastic restaurant, a bar and party location but last but not least a swimming pool in the rear back of the ship.

As there wasn't anyone else around I had to pose a bit so we could check the light situation......my dress is by Isabel Marant by the way and two sizes too big, but who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.