4.22.2011

Leggings and more........At 1st sight



Today I delivered a whole bunch of items to a really cute shop in Vienna town- "At 1st sight"!

Along with wonderful designs from all over Europe you can now shop for silk scarfs, Men's socks, T-Shirts and lots of hosiery items- including the recently mentioned new works of Latex on Leggings and Jerseyleggings with bleach-techniques. Last but not least you can find a small selection of very thick glossy Leggings that can be worn like trousers- see yourself.


Pics by MICHELE PAUTY


If you wanna go shopping this is how to get there:

2 comments:

  1. wow the leggins look fantastic!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci, mylady! will host a webshop soon and then they will be available in an easier way!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.