3.31.2011

Bye bye March

Another month is coming to an end- I am glad that finally everything's awakening from wintery cocooning.
As it's blooming outside, new ideas are growing inside of me.
A few nice art projects are coming up, two sale events are planned (Vienna and London) and there will be more press features coming as well.
Soon you can look at my colourful swimwear creations and choose from a range of lovely socks, perfect to go with clogs and sandals.

Anyways, I always wanted to post this video up on here- it's a commerical American Apparel did for the 30th birthday of tights.......
can you imagine how it would look like with Pebelle tights?

1 comment:

  1. That would look amazing with your explosion of colour tights!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.