1.01.2011

Flashback & another music video

Another flashback that just made it's way to my brain is a lovely collab I did with fanjollytastic Emma Bell back in autumm 09 (wow, this number already seems ages ago).

I dyed a couple of metres of cotton jersey, she did the dresses- you can also say we both moved our magic wands and, ping, the outcome was a match made in heaven.
If you haven't seen it yet, here's a link to the images: http://pebelle.com/projects/2009







Within these items was my favourite dress and this little dress made it's way to Berlin in spring for a video shoot of Deine Jugend. The film is directed by Katja Hentschel and styled by Alexis Knox

So, for all that haven't seen it yet, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.